http://testergames.net/trafficexchange

This blog is intended to help people like me who have tried to make money on the internet and have had to learn a lot of things the hard way. I want to show you what works and what doesn't. Read through the different posts for a lot of free ways to make money and some which cost a little which will help you speed things up.
Leave comments aswell to let me know if they worked for you or if you have other methods share.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Twitter marketing

Twitter and facebook marketing is a new big method of money making. The market is huge, but the problem has always been how do you advertise or monetize these networks. I have found A method that works for twitter and I have a link to it on the right side of the blog. It's called twitter marketing bot. It cost $7 but it does work and for that price, it's a good deal, try it and see. I love it when I find great ideas for cheap.
Facebook marketing is now getting easier aswell  I have heard that there is software out there to turn your fb page into a website. Which would make it easy to monetize, there also is now adsence on fb. That is another way to make a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment